MERIDA SCULTURA 4000-54CM Matt Ud(Shiny Silver)
- The seat and chainstay profile and carbon lay-up schedule are adapted to work like a flat leaf spring, absorbing surface bumps and reducing vibrations.
- Our X-Tapered headtube offers the space for a tapered fork to be fitted. Tapered forks offer superb stiffness and precise and deliver confidence-inspiring steering.
- Cables are routed through the frame, entering and exiting through smooth sockets. The bike looks neat, whilst the cables are protected from moisture and dirt.
- Bikes/frames with the symbol ‘Di2 Ready’ are prepared for the installation of Di2 technology with battery mounting in the seat post or within the fork steerer.
- To protect the integrity of carbon frames, the fibres are bonded together with an epoxy resin with added nano particles, increasing impact resistance by up to 40%.